Monday, October 20, 2008

oooh, lookie, i found more!

I was rummaging through some old pictures and found some more of my projects!
They are from years ago, but i still wanted to share!
Above is a dragonfly duvet (painted) with matching bolster pillow.
Below is a picture of My dear Dad, who passed away 6 years ago.
Caeleigh was missing her poppy really bad, especially at night, so I printed this onto an iron on transfer and surprised her with a poppy pillow!

Here's a little fairy painting i whipped up for my little cousin Laine (almost called her my neice, because my aunt is definately more like my sis!)

And finally, 2 cute little pillow cases that I painted :) I don't know who would have carrot pillows in their bedroom, but i love 'em!

1 comment:

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

I likie that idea! Are you using acrylic paint with a stamper? Hmmmm. . . I'm thinking a bathroom curtain for me! The carrots are adorable, and unexpected. . . which makes them extra special!