Monday, October 20, 2008

Mario and Luigi costumes!



The boys LOVE Mario and Luigi, running around the house pretending they are actually them!
So i decided to make their costumes, since they are so hard to find(and crazy expensive)
Sooooooo I got me some red and green hats, created the emblems, grabbed a few hairy adhesive mustaches, a couple a pair of white gloves, and am now in the process of making the overalls.
You'll have to wait for our halloween pictures to see the finished product!
I also made sure to get extra supplies in case I messed up......but I didn't.
So......I'm off..... I've got 5 more mario hats, and 5 more Luigi hats, and lots of hairy mustaches that I'm listing on Ebay!

By the way.....i never posted a picture of the 'toadstool' cupcakes that I made for Carson's 5th birthday........here's one!

3 comments:

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

They are going to look adorable!!! And I LOVE the toadstool cupcake, so cute!

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

Guess what. . . I love your blog!!! Now you have to post your award on this site too and see the lovely picture of you that I posted on mine!

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

3rd comment here. Are ya going to make something new already?!!! :)