Monday, March 16, 2009

here's what i've been up to...

So, I planned on buying my friend Steph's candle business, and was super excited to make the adorable "dipped bears" because i love hers so much (and still have the one she made for carson's nursery)
Then, unfortunate circumstances arose, finacially speaking, and I was more than bummed.
Until one day, my darling little angel donna, who loves me as much as i love her, and wanted so badly to see me suceed, suprised me and bought me a wax melter!
I could hardly believe how blessed I was. (am).
Through all of her horrendous grief, she still wanted to brighten my world.
She has given me the ability to give it a whirl and see where it takes me.
Here are my little creations...plush little cuties dipped in baby powder scented soy wax!



No comments: